Thursday, April 7, 2011


Assalamualaikum.
First of all… Syukur Alhamdulilah we are already finished all the 3 PBL sessions… and…final exam are coming!!!!…(arrgghhh.. ).. Let’s go through to PBL 3~ ~ As usual.. We have the responsibility to write comments about each PBL..

What I know about this case/problem?
Regarding to this PBL 3, it is about to build an appropriate system design to the users. It is important because, the users will get the accurate information from the company.
What I do not know about this case/problem?
Actually, for the first meeting, I am confuse to understand question 1.. anD NeEd to rEAd MANY time…

What I like about this PBL session?
ü Get question 4.. huhu

ü GOOd CoOpErAtiOn from all members. Airie who are always said “sakit otak ku wat soklan ni” and fairuz Naquiyah that do this question with efficiently (aiceceh.. huhu) ~ ~ 2PM mAntop~ ~ huhu


What I do not like about this PBL session?
Cannot ReAd on the SliDe and Bring the notE L
But.. I know that En Azmi do this due to some reasons..
*One of them… I’m sure that he wants to build a self-confident among their students.. thnkkzz En Azmi*


No comments:

Post a Comment